linkage screw up

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadHk8bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

I just finished rebuilding  my carter BBd two barrel for my little 273.
  But I am a little confused with the linkage, or i should say the idle
  screws.
   There is a short screw that hits the fast idle cam, but the other one
   next to it, i guess we could call it the master idle speed screw (
   ???)  just seems all wrong.
  first off where it contacts seems funky to me, it hits a round cap on
  the  end of the shaft that all this stuff pivots on. It just seems
  strange to me that they would make the contact point for  the screw a
  round surface rather than a flat one. DOES THIS SOUND RIGHT?
   And then the second point is that it seems like its all out of play,
   in order to give the carb any idle speed u just have to crank that
   screw so far in , the spring is almost completely compressed and u
   are just about out of threads.
   The linkage seems fine, doesnt look bent up or anything. The screw is
   about 1.0 to 1.25 inches long.
   I am just wondering if there is something I am overlooking,
   does anybody out there have one of these carbs they could check out
   some of this stuff for me, like the contact point and  screw length
   Neal Zimmerman, eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadHlCbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.