Re: Aluminum Slant 6

Don, my experience with /6 engines is that its very hard to find them
for $200, esp, the Al block.  *most* of the people with the Al engine
know they have one, and don't want to get rid of it.  They did come in
a fair number of lancers, and I know a few people that have a 62
lancer like mine with the Al block.  I know there are some people on
this list that have them, but wanted over $500 or more for them.  They
are getting very hard to find.  Email me directly and I can give you
two people's email addresses that might be able to help you.

Modifying the Al block is also more difficult due to the cylinder
sleeves, but this I'm sure you're more than familiar with.

Lastly, try posting in the parts wanted section on slantsix.org.  You
may find someone willing to part with one.

Sorry for the news!  Hope you have good luck!

MJ

--
Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx