Re: How to slow down the rust

POR-15 is a Rust converter. I personally am going to try out
Eastwood's version as it has gotten better reviews on a head to head
comparison.  Its called Rust Encapsulator.  I'm hoping to hit the
frame with it and anything exposed and call it good.  Wish I could
spray it on, but I'd be afraid to get it on the body by accident ;-)

Here's a link: http://eastwood.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=372

MJ