Re: Arkansas to Calif in 4 weeks

[AD removed for archives]
caac48Qa/PermissionData

Serious, well maybe.

It will be fun, I have a brother in Lowell Arkansas and another in Seward Kansas who will be helping. We may get some work done on the car between firing up the grill and buying beer. I may have found an engine, Don has one and he is not far from Lowell.

I like the way you think, your plan would work very well. Didn't find any rats, the two snakes we got out probably took care of the rats.

Dennis