Re: A few engine questions...

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab8K1b7yoMza/ Val Rad

hi Andy. hope russian baby is doing well in ak, (quite a change eh?).
as for engine questions i just wanted to say dont pass up local parts outlets
like autozone for commonplace type stuff. (cap&rotor,wires and plugs.)
a couple times now i have asked summit for bb exhaust (stock) gaskets and
been told it was gonna be a two or three weeks wait. fortunately i have my local
parts outlets broke in to where they restock stuff for me. so i picked up the
exh gskts with no wait at all. last time i had to wait a day or two for them
to get here from their okc warehouse. (or whereever it is). just thought i'd
offer friendly advice, summit jegs etc are going to charge you more for the same
stuff you can get down the block sometimes. (not sure but your case may be
different being in the great white north)
good luck

Sign up to get FREE information from leading colleges!
Compare degrees, admissions, financial aid and more.
Study your career education options at
Collegeinformation.info.
caab8K7b7yoMzf/ College Info

----