scam test, sorry it didn't make it last time

scam test, sorry it didn't make it last time

John, I have to say I am a little leary of this situation, everyone from my
car clubs are telling that this may be a possible scam. So if and when I
receive the funds, I will wait till it absolutely clears before I will allow the
vehicle to be moved. If you are on the up and up, I apologize immensely, but if
this is a scam, I will spread the word like the plague throughout all the auto
clubs I belong to, as well as yahoo, and other sites with vehicles being sold.
No offense once again if you are for real OK?

Don

(Lets see what happens!)