[59plymouth] Movin' on down the road

The 59Plymouth Mailing List is moving -- along with the entire '59 Plymouth (and Sport Fury) website.  When it's back -- there will be nothing for you to do:  I'll send out an email to this list, announcing we're back on line.
The new website will also have a web interface to the email archive, so you can browse for old emails.  Hopefully the website as a whole will perform better!
For now, emails to this list will not post.  But stay tuned -- we'll be back soon.  Thanks in advance for your patience and cooperation!