[59plymouth] 'B' engine stand for sale

Hello Members
I continue to clean up from the restoration.
No space here on LI for anything excess.
I have a rolling engine stand for the 350/361/383 engines.
I THINK it will also take the 413/440
I bought it new from MANCINI and used it once (of course)
First to answer this email gets it for $25 + 20 lbs shipping from 11741