[59plymouth] RE: [FWDLK] CENTER LINK AND TIE ROD ASSEMBLY

Did you get a buyer yet, Ed?  I'll post to our list as well...

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 3:07 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] CENTER LINK AND TIE ROD ASSEMBLY

Hello Members
As I continue to clean out excess ,,I found a complete centerlink with tie rod assemblies for 59 PLYMOUTH S/F.
All looks to be in very good,, tight,, usable condition.
No rust to speak of at all.
If I remember correctly this will also fit 57,58 and 59 PLYMOUTH,,, DODGE and small wheel base DESOTO and CHRYSLERs.

Begore I go the ebay route--first come first served!!!
First email wins!

$40 plus shipping of 15 lbs via parcel post or priority from 11741

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY