[59plymouth] Looking for a 59 Fury Hood and Trunk

[59plymouth] Looking for a 59 Fury Hood and Trunk

Does anybody out there have a spare 1959 Plymouth Hood and or Trunk  in decent condition, that they want to part with?

After priming the ones I have, it would look a lot better with a lot less work if I could start with something in better shape.

Please advise or send me any leads that you know of, for parts cars.

Mark Evans

Connecticut