[59plymouth] More members in the showcase at www.59plymouth.net

Welcome Chad Moir, Leon Walker, Tom Rector, Karl Karlsson, and Ralf Schaefer to the Showcase -- and, new pix from Curt Danners!

http://www.59plymouth.net/whatsnew/index.html

If I haven't gotten to your pix yet -- you're up next!  And if you haven't sent pix of your '59 yet -- well, what are you waiting for?!

    Dan
        dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx