[59plymouth] Forward Look Calendars ARRIVED!

[59plymouth] Forward Look Calendars ARRIVED!

The calendars I ordered arrived today.  WOW!  They knock my socks off!  Dave
was absolutely right -- they are spectacular this year.  Well done, Dave.
What a fabulous Christmas present!

If you haven't ordered yours yet, what are you waiting for?!

Happy Holidays to all...

	Dan
	dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx