[59plymouth] Wanted

Hello,

My name is Nick Nichols. I am new to the list. I live in San Francisco, CA. I have been a member of the Forwardlook list for several years. I have several Forwardlook cars. Anyway, I recently sold my '59 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr ht 6 cylinder. I had been looking for a '59 Plym. V8 and then this 6 cylinder came along so I bought it. I hated the thought of switching the original 6 cylinder and putting a V8 in it so I decided to sell it and find a V8 '59 Plymouth.

Anyway, I am still looking for a decent driver with a V8. I am not particular about a 318 or 361, nor am I particular about Belvedere, Fury or Sport Fury. I am not looking for a show car, just a half way decent driver, or a car that could run without too much effort. Rust doesn't even scare me. I did want a 2dr ht. Any location considered, but prefer the Western United States. thanks much, Nick.