{Chrysler 300} 300C frame , hood and do it yourself hood

{Chrysler 300} 300C frame , hood and do it yourself hood

So starting to clear out a few items, or think about it.
Not sure I really WANT to sell this list, but thought someone might need it.
Some background:
A few years back, maybe 10-15, I was working with JY who had a friend in Montreal who had a C restoration with no hood. He had been looking for many years, impossible literally to find.
What few there were out there were rapidly used up by ten years ago due to the dreaded hood flip up at speed ---a problem these cars all had.

Why I made that kit to add a second catch , thought of consequences of that happening was driven home by this Montreal situation. At the time I was looking for a leading edge of roof trim 3 pieces for Mopar convert ,standing offer of 800$ , ten years no luck. One day a good guy came along after 3 misses

So both cars sat for many years.. With both of us looking --and JY,

The fellow in Montreal had an offer of 10k for a hood -----as if you have a perfect 300c but no hood you do not have a 300C at all, and NYer hood etc are useless. So after that, I had bought a spare hood coincidentally , as part of the purchase of an in process C convert. ----by then the fellow in Montreal I understand fabricated a hood from two damaged ones. I am sure that was more than 10k...

So I have 1) a 300C hood (D,E?) might let go for 10k , surface rust but ok.

I have( # 2)a set of misc  300C front end small body parts, surround etc damaged in an accident, no fenders,  part of the following hood "kit " originally, but also loose for 1500$ > Repairable, more detail /photos on request.
3) a hand fabricated 300C "nose of the hood" , looks to be intended to add to a NYer hood etc, somewhat crude, but NYer hood does not have the little 300 peak, but a good body guy could do this, imho ,lot of 3D bodywork work done by someone trying to solve the problem. 1500$
4) a complete rolling 300C frame, no rust at kick up forward of rear axle(the problem). 12" brakes wheels, steering ,some floor metal (trunk), correct shim  type front end . has the correct extended front 300C D  body/bumper brackets as far as we can tell by comparing to other original 300C,D cars here .
This is hard to price, but I paid 3000 10 years ago for a no rust wrong one (59 Desoto lwb) that needed a lot of modifications to become a C frame, and no wheels brakes suspension etc .But rust free is hard ,if not impossible in 2024; and it is a real 300 frame, to best of my knowledge. No X but that is thick I beam does not rust , and can be added from a bad convert frame. I did that.
I think worth 5K$...

Thank you Bob, a place to show this offer...
John Grady

---