Re: {Chrysler 300} ‘65 NN-1 Silver Mist Poly Information

Re: {Chrysler 300} ‘65 NN-1 Silver Mist Poly Information

My local PPG supplier can get mixes from original paint codes. I have had Madison Gray and Alaskan White mixed for my J and F. He was not able to get a mix on the dash colors though.
Don

As a data point- The codes I’ve been trying (for 1960-62 colors) are not able to be matched to a formula.  This is the problem- paint suppliers have the codes, they see what the color code and name is, but their data systems won’t convert the code into a mixable formula.  This has been the case I’ve run into at multiple paint suppliers.  The latest car we fixed and sold that required paint (62 NYer) was “coral gray”, and I just mixed the color myself with black, white and red paint.
Would be great if there exists a list of formulas associated with the colors… maybe Steve Albu’s suggested source still has such a list.

D&K

Sent from my iPhone