{Chrysler 300} Sending Unit - 1956 300B

Hello all,

I am trying to track down the appropriate sending unit for my 1956 300B. The gas gauge reads full all the time. My mechanic replaced it when we flushed out the gas tank as the original was toast.

I'm not sure where he obtained this one, but it is running in the incorrect Ohm range. It is reading between 15-30 ohms, but the gauge according to the specs I have should be in the 75-100 ohm range. I have had the gauge checked by a reputable gauge rebuilder here in the Carolinas and they said it is perfect and that I have the wrong sending unit.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

-Heath

---