Re: Re[4]: {Chrysler 300} 300G no sale

Still better off to purchase a fully restored one than a basketcase.  You will spend far more in today's world on parts and labor to put it back, if it can be done at all.  And, you do not have to deal with restoration shops that will lose your parts and screw you over on work not done or done halfway.  Plus, you get to enjoy more time in it than under it.  I know I wish I bought the Gauguin Red C you mentioned advertised in Ellingson's in MN rather than try to restore one.

Darrin