{Chrysler 300} Our Omaha Fall '24 Meet

Echoing the praises of our other attendees - Sally and Kurt teed up and executed a marvelous Meet for all of us! A wonderful mix of new First-Time Meet friends joining members who have attended previous Meets. 16 states represented along with Lindsey Fuller who cruised in his F from Winnipeg. All years' Letter Cars displayed except for a '55 and a Hurst. Even had a local Mopar Club member show up with his original low mile '79 Canadian-built 300 with its km-calibrated speedo reading 28,000 km. 8 of our 16 displayed Letter Cars were driven to Omaha, with Jamie and Dawn Hyde pulling in the Long Distance honors of about 1,100 miles with their K. Other oldies driven were Russ Thill's '60 Saratoga from WI and Mike Meier's '68 300 from MN. Our visits to the SAC and Speedway Motors Museums just whet our appetites to revisit them.
Great job Sally and Kurt!

---