{Chrysler 300} Re: Sketchy F

Noel,
Glad to know you made it home safely.  I was not only impressed by the talented support you experienced in the parking lot to do the repair but also your calm and selfless demeanor.  Helping someone else in the middle of mechanical turmoil with your precious F speaks volumes of how considerate and kind you are. You are quite A GOOD SPORT.  I am proud to have you as a friend and the Club is fortunate to have you serve it the way you do!  BZ (Bravo Zulu- Well Done one Navy parlance)!  300’ly, Rob