Re: {Chrysler 300} Quarter Window Washer and bushing Replacement

Re: {Chrysler 300} Quarter Window Washer and bushing Replacement

Thanks for the thorough description. On my 300K, the previous owner removed all four power window regulators to put in another car. When I get replacements I'll have to work on all the windows. I don't think they had any problems before he removed them. He was going to put them in a 1960 Dodge Matador even though the quarter window ones aren't compatible. Now he's talking about selling the Matador so I may get them back. I've been buying the car bit by bit.