Re: {Chrysler 300} Quick tire size question

Re: {Chrysler 300} Quick tire size question

As I have posted recently. I had a bad experience with the last four  235 /75x14 tires Coker had last September. They told me there would be more by February 2024, and you can see how that worked out. I bought the Finnish/Chinese 225 tires and am very pleased with them. Super "white" sidewalls so far.

Dyke Ridgley