Re: {Chrysler 300} 1960 brake parts

Hi Bill , $ is why … ! and is it better then non rusted non pitted cast iron and dot 5 ?
Sealing a brass lining to old cast iron strikes me as not as good . But don’t know that , — fluid could run from center holes to ends and out? must use loctite or somethng .
And brass expands at different rate with temp .
Terrific for unobtainable early one  off  cylinders . That’s not us . China cast run and US cast itin are both cast iron . And cast iron is not failing in first place .
Lack of maintenance  and gycol cause the rust pit failures   Nothing else , maybe  old rubber . Silicone preserves rubber ..