From: John W Sager <cleanthegarageout2@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2024 3:15:20 PM
To: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Michael Alexander <malexander299@xxxxxxxxx>; James Douglas <jdd@xxxxxxxxxx>; Kevin deGraauw <kdegraauw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler 300 List Server (chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Anyone have a replacement part number for the fuel door bumpers 1964

For what it's worth, I just bought seat foam for my 65L from Legendary last month and it was in stock. I had it in a couple days.

I believe they are shut down for  Carlisle this week.

You do have to do some modification to the foam, but a electric carving knife is all you need.

1960-1965 Chrysler Foam Modification

Hope this helps,

John