Re: {Chrysler 300} Upcoming Mopar Events - Midwest Regional -

Re: {Chrysler 300} Upcoming Mopar Events - Midwest Regional -

I guess I understand having these shows the same time every year, but Kya and I will not go to Chryslers at Carlisle again because it’s always the same time- July and too dern hot with no shade.
At least Iola has shade- 🙀😅
Some other car clubs seem to have summer only meets.  I have to say, the 300 club has a better approach with spring and fall meets! 👍

Sent from my iPhone