Re: {Chrysler 300} Brake master cylinders for 56-61 Chryslers - followup

Re: {Chrysler 300} Brake master cylinders for 56-61 Chryslers - followup on lids and gaskets

Thanks for that Carl, I'm going to be using the thicker gasket with the old bolt and new lid on my Imperial. I also noticed that the pushed in old lid might restrict the venting of it.