Re: {Chrysler 300} Gary Goers

I don’t have a huge history aside from miscellaneous items from the late 80s until I got serious with my L in 1999….it is/was his meticulousness and exacting nature that stands out in my mind.

His  various catalogues in their own right were works of art with hand drawn illustrations of cross sections of various gaskets and sundry rubber snubbers - with so many versions - I can remember spending so much time carefully filling out the order blanks praying I didn’t miss something- it seems impossible to contemplate in view of todays computer world.

Then of course the “event” receiving the hand cut repurposed cardboard boxes containing the impeccably packed order…..with every piece beautifully reproduced.

….and the variety of admonitions about methodology on how to contact him (as in “don’t”).

He was an exacting artist who is responsible for my L reach completion -
Hank