{Chrysler 300} C4532355504 1965 300L Surfaces

{Chrysler 300} C4532355504 1965 300L Surfaces

Now on Facebook for $4,500 Floors are pristine.  Needs some assembly A/C & red over black vinyl.

https://www.facebook.com/DCPCINDB/videos/7050934751668576

While I have 1965 aficionados attention, I’m trying to enhance my VIN/Fender Tag decoder to cover 1965’s.  If your ’65 Chrysler or Imperial has a 7 under the 2of the top line and/or an 8 under the W         please let me know what you believe they stand for.  I’m seeing them on a loaded ’65 LeBaron.  Attached is a report using my best guess, but its speculation based on conflicting order codes.

Rich Barber in windy & rainy CA-40 miles east of SF.  Have a Richly-blessed week.

---