{Chrysler 300} Re: '64 more on rear brakes.

{Chrysler 300} Re: '64 more on rear brakes.

Hello James
Thank you for sharing your experience with the brakes as it is only a matter of time when it will be brake time on my 64'. What a pain when we can't just get the right parts.
And how you managed to put on the return springs on the bench is amazing for sure. It's been a long time since I've done a brake job, but it looks right to me. I always place a little special brake grease on the backing plate for the shoes to move easily.

Paul R