RE: {Chrysler 300} Chrysler Castle Axle Nuts - Correct Size - Finding

RE: {Chrysler 300} Chrysler Castle Axle Nuts - Correct Size - Finding

Well,

I have spent days and could not find nut that has the rather large OD as the factory Castle Nut. They just do not exist.

One could order a Heavy Hex Nut and use one of those cotter pin toppers with it I suppose. The problem is that a heavy hex nut is also taller. It would have to be put into a lathe and cut down.

Yes, I can find other used ones. But most of them have been battered by the pushed down threads of badly removed drum keys.

So much fun.

James