Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Chrysler 300H For Sale - Facebook Marketplace

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Chrysler 300H For Sale - Facebook Marketplace

Has anyone seen this on FB Market Place

1960 Dodge D500 Crossram engine???  Did Dodge put Cross Rams in truck?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/944963656625366/?