From: 'James Douglas' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 3/18/23 11:06 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler 300 List Server <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} Request Somewhat time sensitive 300K radio

I talked with the folks at Terrell Machine in TX that does my vacuum advance can rebuilds, They said they have not had good luck trying to rebuild these as their material is too stiff.

I am thinking of asking Steele Rubber what the minimum order would be for new rubber for these cans. With new rubber Terrell should be able to rebuild them.

James