Re: {Chrysler 300} NAPA voltage regulator

Re: {Chrysler 300} NAPA voltage regulator

James: I also had problems with NEW Regulators for a 300B engine. I bought four different regulators from NAPA, BWD and Standard Products, and NONE of them gave accurate voltage regulation. I have also found that no voltage regulators are being made in the US anymore, despite what it may say on the box. I solved this by sending the original regulator to Hagemeister Enterprises, Inc. in Lebanon, OR. They converted it to electronic regulation and it works perfectly! This way you keep the original case and there is no visible difference from the original unit. They were super easy to work with and the turnaround time was amazingly quick. You can google them and see a video of the conversion process. Great people.

Dyke Ridgley
Ridgley Racing
5500 Walmsley Rd
Decatur, IL 62521