Re: {Chrysler 300} Putting a square peg in a round hole

Re: {Chrysler 300} Putting a square peg in a round hole

I'll chime in with one of my square peg experiences.

I was working on the rear bumper of a 64. I had it off for

re-chrome. That alone took 3 months. When I went to install it,

time had passed so I forgot "the trick". I installed

the bumper, shimmed it for near perfect alignment and was

pretty pleased. Then I went to install the back up lights.

Whoops. The back up lights must be installed in the bumper

before the bumper is installed on the car.

Everything I do I do twice.............and sometimes more than twice.....