From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Ray Melton
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 11:37 AM
To: Bill Staffieri <commercialenergy@xxxxxxx>
Cc: '300 Club' <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Master Cylinder Replacement

Hello Bill -

I believe the mechanic who replaced my own 300C master cylinder (and subsequently had to bleed the brakes, too) cussed at it a lot; not so much at the installation, but mostly at the difficulty of continually refilling the M/C with fresh fluid while bleeding the brakes - there is VERY little clearance between tho top of the M/C and the bottom of the booster assembly.  He also suggested prefilling and bench-bleeding the new M/C before installation.  We decided to use Castrol LMA Dot 3-4 brake fluid and were very careful not to spill any on painted surfaces during installation and bleeding.

Ray Melton  Las Cruces, NM  1957 Chrysler 300C cvt  3N572517  white/Gauguin  "Big Red"