{Chrysler 300} spark plug wires

Is there a possibility that resistor spark plug wires would affect the performance of a standard dual-point distributor, standard coil, stock 392 hemi engine? All the auto restoration supply businesses we like to patronize seem to stock only the solid-wire type spark plug wires. Is there a reason for that? The solid wires I have in the car now do not interfere with the radio. I’m told the solid wires may affect the neighbors radios and stuff but they all know what kind of car I have, and I want them to know      I Am Starting Up THE Car.

Henry Mitchell

300C

Avast logo

---