From: 'mark love' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 11:28 AM
To: 300 Club <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Not exactly but a beauty nonetheless

https://www.ebay.com/itm/403745333198?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11021.m43.l3160&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=273cc119d3d541c6b3936a97cb0c1ae0&bu=43913871815&ut=RU&osub=-1%7E1&crd=20220630060252&segname=11021

this is my car, which I sold at McCormick’s auction in Nov. 2021.  It is in wonderful condition with recent front end work and reset of the torsion bars and brand new Diamondbacks.  Runs very well.  Just in case you wanted to bid.

Have a video or two of the car and cold start if anyone is interested.

Mark.

---

---