Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F 8403114296 for sale

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F 8403114296 for sale

Hi Nick,

So it does! So my F is no longer a 1 of 1 re this drainage notch feature! Must have been someone out there in California.

So clearly not a Hemi, generator swapped out for alternator, radiator stamping not a Letter Car. Other curious under hood items.
I see a/c compressor under hood, but no pop-up a/c vents on dash, and non-a/c heater control buttons; a/c vent under dash.

I’m sure there’s lots more at question. Looks to not be a factory a/c car, as seller is representing. Difficult to review all this on my cell. Will look again later.

Noel

Sent from my iPhone