Re: {Chrysler 300} Rag top

My ‘63 Pace Car is having a new Bill Hirsch top put on next week. You can check Bill out. All the club knows his products.
Michael A
On Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 12:18:25 PM UTC-4 scotttaylorsc wrote:
Eliana,

  Hydro-electric in Florida has a nice selection of top parts if you need any work on the top hydraulics. Pumps, lines, etc.  I’ve ordered from them for my 1965 300 convertible.
  Kee tops is another good top maker.

Scott