From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of John Nowosacki
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 1:09 PM
To: 300 Club <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Fwd: 'unique opportunity' for excellent fabricator bodyman

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Nowosacki <jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 1:20 PM
To: list server <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Years ago I had a 'boo boo' with a 57 300C, but the insurance company took care of everything, including a replacement hood.  I've seen/heard some things on the listserver that lead me to believe there are very few 300 hoods from the 57-59 era left.  That being said, I may have a potential solution for someone who has a desperate need for a hood for their car, providing they also have access to a really good metal man/body shop.  See attached photos of the dented hood and a non-dented nose piece that could potentially be creatively grafted together to make a replacement hood.  The biggest problem I have is that I'm in MA, and all this metal is not easy to transport/ship.  Let me know if there is any interest.

Thanks,

---

---