Re: {Chrysler 300} Convention: Jay Leno's Garage

Jay loves to talk to anyone about cars. He will come around to some events in Newport RI but mostly when there is a small crowd. It seems that when a large group gather around him and keep asking for pictures and autographs he tends to disappear. If we are lucky enough that he is there and people don't crowd around him, he may stay and enjoy talking about his car collection with us. Thanks to Rob and Bob for making this a once in a lifetime opportunity for our club.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Ron Waters' <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>; '300 Club' <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jun 27, 2022 1:43 pm
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} Convention: Jay Leno's Garage

Ron  et al,

I will address your “quick question”.  Jay has been kind enough to allow our Club membership to view his collection, and Rob Kern and I expressed our gratitude to him for agreeing to do just that.  There is NO guarantee that Jay will be at the garage the day of the tour, or that he will stop by the car show, or attend the banquet.

Having written that, it is quite possible that he may be at the garage that day, or stop by the car show, or even attend the banquet.  If it happens, it happens.  Jay is a busy guy, but he likes 300 Letter cars, and he likes sharing his collection with others through YouTube, his cable TV show, and allowing tours.  The only “guarantee” we have is that we will be able to see his collection, period.  If anyone is signing up for the meet for the sole reason to personally meet Jay, and nothing else, you may want to reconsider your reasons for attending.

300ly,

Bob Jasinski