{Chrysler 300} Fwd: 1964 300 Parts

Replies to Hans Van Lith <hans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 1964 300 Parts
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 14:53:55 +0000
From: Hans Van Lith <hans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bob,

I sold my 1964 Chrysler 300 convertible many years ago and I just found these parts that I know someone out there could use. Hopefully you can help find a good home for them.

- 1964 Chrysler 300 non letter car - Center Console in great shape with no rips or cracks. Asking $300.00 plus shipping cost.

- 1964 Chrysler 300 non letter car - Completed Set of Side Body Trim. No dents, just needs to be cleaned up. Asking $200.00 plus shipping cost.

Call or text my cell number 920-841-5732.

Hans D. Van Lith
NEBB Certified Professional

BALCO BALANCING, INC.
2149 Velp Ave.  Suite 400A
Green Bay, WI. 54303
c. 920-841-5732

Thank you for your patience in my response time.  If I do not reply to you in a timely manner, I apologize ahead of time!
If you do need an immediate response, I can generally be reached on my cell.

---