From: misse002@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 2/18/22 2:40 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Dan Plotkin <dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 93saturnfan <93saturnfan@xxxxxxxxx>, 300 Club <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Cold start 300G

Hello, my name is Elaina. I’m the new kid on the block. I am the proud owner of a 1967 Chrysler 300 convertible. I fell in love with the car and am learning as I go along… I’m finding that it’s hard to find parts and I may be dealing with a rare car? Love that idea to. I have a question: is my car gas naturally aspirated or OHV naturally aspirated?

Sent from my iPhone