Fwd: {Chrysler 300} Letter Car Logo Apparel Update

Fwd: {Chrysler 300} Letter Car Logo Apparel Update

Hi To Bob and to others who want to order apparel with their favorite car logos.

I personally will not be taking orders. We intend to transfer all 11 refined logos to a custom “LetterCarLogos” store within the queensboro.com web site. You will be able to select from hundreds of different types of apparel in all sizes and colors, pick your logo, order with your credit card and have it shipped directly to you at a low cost. Within the same order, you can order apparel with different LetterCarLogos if you are lucky enough to have more than one year Letter Car.

There will be discounts and specials.

If for any reason, there is a glitch in the production, they have a 100% replacement policy, remake to correct your issue and you keep the questionable merchandise. The remake & reship are free.

Once, the Club Board gives the OK for this project, the store will be opened immediately in plenty of time to order & receive your LetterCarLogo apparel for the Greenville Meet and Bob & Rob’s October California Meet.

Tony

> Tony,
>
> I'll be wanting a 300G hat and shirt, no hurry, but before the Oct  meet in Socal.
>
> Bob

---