{Chrysler 300} Greenville meet, potential stop at my place

{Chrysler 300} Greenville meet, potential stop at my place

The Greenville meet will be 3 hours away from my place in Burlington, NC. For those that aren’t familiar with my collection, I focus on 55-61 Mopars. I have the largest collection of pre 61 mopar autombolia in the country on display, over 1k pieces. I keep 20ish cars on display, 7 of which are my fathers old race cars I was able to track down from his days of racing pro stock in the 60’s/70’s. I do not believe I’ll have 55 Vin 1 back from restoration by this time, but it will be close. I’ll have the 57 Vin 1, 57 1 of 4 Champaign gold 300C, 58D Norm Thatcher car, 60 300F 1 of 3 Sunburst yellow and 61 300G convertible. I have other cars such as D501, Adventurer convertibles and other forward look cars on display. If the club would like to set a formal time to stop by, feel free. Also, if anyone individually would be passing through during the meet dates, they can contact me directly for a private viewing. We are not open to the public, but I’m happy to show to anyone that contacts me and plans a visit.

Also, while in Greenville, I partners in an auction company called Richmond Auctions. We auction rare and top condition signage pre 1970. Our warehouse and show room are located in Greenville. We have our next auction the 3rd week in March, but we’ll have our next auction’s inventory being organized during this time. If the club would like to come by and see 100’s of incredibly rare advertising pieces, we can set that up. As time gets closer, just let me know. I think the group would enjoy it, a different experience for sure. .

Thanks!

Mike McCandless

---