From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of D.C. Mason
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 9:06 AM
To: Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Transmission fluid recommendation for cast iron torqueflite

Have also heard that DexVI is better in the later TF (62-65?) than Dex/Merc III.  Not sure why, maybe Don knows if true…

I believe Type F replaced Type A.

V/r,
dave
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2022, at 12:53 AM, Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For my 1960 the service information says to use Type A but George Riehl's 2002 article says to use Type F. What is the current recommendation?

Also, would that be the same for a 1957?

Thanks, Nick
---
---
---