And no synchromesh 3
Speed on the floor.

Bob Haag

On Nov 13, 2021, at 1:03 PM, 'Anthony Rinaldi' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Remembering the 1961 Dubonnet Irridecent Newport that John Hertog restored. It was a stick with no power steering. I remember him telling me that Chrysler offered some of these stripped down Newports to compete strictly on price with the Olds, Pontiacs & Pontiacs of the world at the time.

Tony

Sent from my iPhone