Re: {Chrysler 300} Andy Jugle's Crime Story Report

Re: {Chrysler 300} Andy Jugle's Crime Story Report

Yes, if you sell a car, it is no longer yours. No matter what the buyer does. In California you send in a release of liability form so that you're not on the hood for parking tickets or anything else related to the vehicle.

If he got the car back he would have had to get a duplicate title if he didn't want to tell the DMV that he sold it and bought it back.