{Chrysler 300} FREE F Swat Covers

 These are the original covers that were on my Polar Blue F when I got it
back in the late 70's
I figured maybe the right someone could do something with all or parts of
them.
If nothing else, patterns maybe.
1st two pic's are the fronts and the last two the rears.
Free + the shipping is all.
Speak up before Friday this week or out they go to the landfill as our
garbage picks up at about 10AM.

Thanks for looking!
Dave Schwandt

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

DSCN8355
DSCN8356
DSCN8357
DSCN8354

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

---