Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Cab. Linkage Adjustment

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Cab. Linkage Adjustment

Hi Matt;
Do you have an Iphone?
Go to Utilities, click on it and open Measure.
At the bottom of the page there are 2 buttons, Measure and level.
Place the phone's edge on the pedal, and it will show you the angle.
45 Degrees will be the 135 you want.

The I-phone is one of the handiest tools you have now.
ot only the level, but it measures many ways, but  the camera is perfect
for seeing behind or under things  your old butt can't get to any more, and is priceless at the parts
store when you are trying to describe the stupid part you need.
Hope this helps, Ray