Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Cab. Linkage Adjustment

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Cab. Linkage Adjustment

Thank you for the reply Mark!

Matt Allyn

On Sunday, November 8, 2020, 11:18:52 AM PST, 'mark love' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Spirit level on the face of the gas pedal is good to try.
Or for guesstimates who’ve done it before and know what they’re doing.   90 is straight up. 135 is a further  45 degree angle toward the fire wall  Eye it in 1/2 way or a bit less from vertical. Test it on the ground then drive it and listen and also check the kick down linkage point.
 A Suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone